Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recap Day 4

We headed back to the University today. I was dreading going back. When we got there I decided to go with Drew because he is good at talking to people. We saw this guy sitting by himself so we went up to him and introduced ourselves to him. He let us sit with him and talk. We learned a lot about him where he grew up, what he was studying what he want to do after school, and what he liked doing. He lived on a island growing up, he plays the guitar and likes the Dave Matthews Band. We talked to him for about 45 minutes then he had to go to class. We went to this coffee shop in the school and while Drew went to the bath room, I saw two guys sitting together. I decided it was my turn to talk to someone I went up to them and introduced myself. They did not speak much English but it didn't matter I tried to speak to them as much as I could. Drew joined me a few minutes later and they asked us what we thought about Greece. We told them we loved
it. They left we went to find the rest of the group and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment